Who We Are
Specialists in the design, supply and installation of commercial and industrial flues, chimneys and exhaust systems
Based near Newbury, Berkshire we specialise in providing a comprehensive flue and chimney design, supply and installation service throughout the UK to suit your requirements, including:
- Heating and hot water appliances
- Generator exhausts
- Freestanding & mast supported chimneys
- Chimney relining
- Lightweight exhaust silencers
- Commercial chimney fans
- Flue dilution Systems
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems
- 1987- H.Docherty Ltd (later Docherty Group) a manufacturer and distributor of flue systems starts to offer supply and installation as part of their service.
- 1999 – Dedicated department set up to offer supply and installation on commercial projects as part of Docherty Group, the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of flue and chimney products and heating appliances in the UK.
- 2012 – Docherty Projects set up as a separate division within Docherty Group
- 2015 – Docherty Projects Ltd established as a separate company as the result of a management buyout with Docherty Group retaining a majority shareholding
- 2017 – Remaining shares transferred from Docherty Group
- 2018 – Name changed to Falcon Flues Ltd
The team at Falcon Flues are all fully dedicated to providing our customers with a first class service and we welcome customer feedback in order to strive for continuous improvement. Within the team there is a huge wealth of commercial and industrial experience gained from working both within and outside the industry. These are some of the key team members:
Training & Certification
We take our responsibilities for health and safety very seriously and are accredited within the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS). Along with industry specific training you can be assured that all our employees as well as any specialist subcontractors we employ have the requisite certification to ensure all works are carried out with health and safety to the forefront.
- CSCS Cards
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Roof Top Safety Access
- Working at Height
- Scaffold Inspection
- Basic Slinging & Lifting
- Abrasive Wheels
- Confined Spaces
- Chimney Surveying & Reporting
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Face Fit Testing
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Marshall
- PAT Testing
We have worked with Docherty Projects for a number of years and in that time we have always been impressed with their expertise and professionalism in the design and installation of flue systems.
We have absolute confidence in Docherty Projects ability to manage projects efficiently on time and within budget.
They have a very positive attitude and genuinely work in partnership with us on our projects.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Docherty Project for all your flue and chimney needs.
We are pleased to partner Docherty Projects Ltd with whom we have traded for many years.
Their staff are proactive, CAD design contribution is very good and their expertise is easily accessed.
We find Docherty Project’s install teams are professional in their approach and I struggle to recall a single snagging issue that wasn’t promptly resolved.